- 50ml passata or pizza sauce
- 1 yellow (bell) pepper sliced into strips
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 courgette evenly chopped
- 50g sliced mushrooms
- 50g drained tinned tuna chunks
- 50g strips of cooked chicken
- 10g sliced pitted olives
- 50g sliced pepperoni
- 100g Mozzarella cheese sliced
- 100g Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
We'd love your feedback
Oven time 50-55 min
Good wheat flour is the basis for all pizza dough, making Elephant Atta chapatti flour ideal for creating the perfect yeast free ‘Chapizza’ (chapatti/pizza). These are fantastic treats that kids will adore making and eating. They’re great for lunch boxes too!
1. Make 6-8 small thick chapattis by using the classic Elephant Atta chapatti recipe outlined, with the addition of 1 tbsp of olive oil and leave to cool.
2. Brush the vegetables and a hot griddle with olive oil.
3. Season the vegetables with cracked pepper and chargrill for one minute on each side and remove onto a plate.
4. Put a spoonful of tomato passata or pasta sauce onto each chapatti and then spread evenly across the top.
5. Layer on the toppings your kids like the best, or better yet, let them help you choose!
6. Grill the pizza under a medium grill briefly until the cheese melts.
Enjoy immediately or pack into a lunchbox to enjoy later.
*Tip: fold over like calzone for convenience of packing into lunchboxes.
Some suggested Chapizza combinations:
1. Pepper, red onion, mushroom and mozzarella
2. Tuna fish, olive and mozzarella
3. Chicken, red onion mushroom and cheddar cheese
4. Pepperoni courgette pepper and mozzarella