Gooey Rose Chocolate Melting Middles
Oven time 50-55 min
Beautiful and delicate these chocolate puddings are so easy to make and you can prepare them in advance of your dinner party. They are rich and delicious and the wonder scent of rose adds a little Indian finesse making them even more Moorish.
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g butter
- 150g light soft brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp rose water
- 50g chakki atta flour
We'd love your feedback
01. Preheat the oven to 200C. Butter four ramekins and place to one side.
02. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water or in the microwave.
03. Make sure it’s all melted and smooth leave to cool for about 10 minutes before mixing in the sugar.
04. Mix the eggs in one at a time and pour in the rose water.
05. Sprinkle in the flour and mix it all through.
06. Pour the mixture into the 4 ramekins or pudding moulds and place them in the fridge.
07. Once you are ready to cook them bake for 10-12 minutes. The top should be firm to touch. Very carefully run a knife around the edge of the pudding and turn out onto serving plates.
08. Serve with some cream.