Oven time 50-55 min
Carving a pumpkin 🎃 and have no idea what to do with the filling? Try these delicious pumpkin rotis using our Elephant Atta Medium with Multigrain. Perfect for Halloween!
Ingredients For Avocado Roti
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Cup Medium with Multigrain Atta
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Water as needed
- 1 Tsp Oil
We'd love your feedback
Method For Dough
01. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, Medium with Multigrain Atta flour, salt and start kneading.
02. Add a little water if needed as you knead until you achieve a soft pliable dough.
03. Splash the oil onto your hands and the remaining on the dough and knead until you have a clean bowl. Set the dough aside for approx. 20 minutes.
03. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions. Pick one portion of dough at a time, dust some flour and roll into a thin roti.
Method For Roti
01. Heat a skillet / tava and cook each roti on the pan for a few seconds until you start to see some air bubbles. Flip the roti using tongs and cook for another 30 seconds or so.
02. Put gentle pressure using a flat spatula on each side and cook for a few more seconds.
03. Pile them into a casserole dish and serve them along with raita for a delicious meal.