Oven time 50-55 min
These rotis are made with Elephant Atta Medium with Multigrain, the perfect blend of atta and specially selected grains which creates light and fluffy chapattis.
Ingredients For Avocado Roti
- 2 cups Elephant Atta Medium with Multigrain Atta
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 4 tbsp coriander Leaves
- 4 cup spinach, blanched and run through cold water
- 2 green chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Ghee/olive oil for spreading
We'd love your feedback
Method For Dough
01. To a blender jar, add spinach, avocado, coriander leaves, ginger, green chilli and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth puree.
02. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, avocado spinach puree, salt and cumin powder. Mix with finger and bring them together. If the dough is sticky, add a tablespoon of flour at a time and knead.
03. Drizzle oil and knead the dough for 3 minutes until it is soft and smooth. Cover and set them for 10 minutes.
Method For Roti
01. Pick one portion of dough at a time, dust and roll the dough ball to make a 6-7 inch circle.
02. Heat tava to medium heat. Place the rolled avocado roti onto the heated lava. Allow them to cook for few seconds. When you see bubbles on the top, flip with a spatula and continue to cook on the other side for another 30 -40 seconds.
03. Now remove the tava and increase the heat. Place the roti directly on the flame using the tongs, or cook for a few more minutes in the pan.
04. Watch them begin to puff up slowly. Flip it and cook for a few more seconds. Remove from the flame and apply some ghee as desired. Place into casserole dish.